To sign up for a parking spot please select the volunteer button below. Select a "Trunk or Treat parking spot".
Please pay the $25.00 donation for your parking spot via Venmo: @ptoinnovate
All funds generated by parking spots will contribute to the new school's playground and outdoor space.
IMPORTANT: Trunk or Treat starts at 4:00pm. Parents who signed up for a Trunk or Treat parking spot will need to arrive by 3:15pm to set up (Decorate your car.) If you are a helping with Halloween parites in classrooms, please park your car (At Misson Campus.) before you start your Halloween Party.
*PLEASE NO SCARY DECORTIONS ON YOUR CAR, OR DRESSING UP AS ANYTHING SCARY - THIS INCLUDES - BLOOD, ZOMBIES, DEVILS, GHOULS, CLOWNS, GREAM REAPER, DEMONS, ETC. We have kids of all ages and want them all to be able to participate. If you have any questions regarding this please reach out to Ally DuMerton.
Parking lot will close at 3:30 pm. Anyone who comes later will not be able to park inside the school parking lot, and will have to park on the street. You may still Trunk or Treat around the parking lot with your child, but not your car.
Mrs. Jodi is doing a special Halloween performance with the kids at 3:45 pm at the Mission Campus on the big grass field. You are welcome to come sit on the grass field and watch. It will be super cute.
All other parents will need to arrive at 4:00pm. Please park on nearby streets and walk to pick-up their children.
- All children will be on the big grass field with their teacher. Teachers will have signs with theirs classroom names.
- All Parents must park, and walk up to grass field and sign your child out with their teacher.
- Once you have signed out your child your teacher is no longer responsible for your child.
- ALL CHILDREN MUST HAVE A PARENT WITH THEM AT ALL TIMES. This is a very busy event and we want to insure we keep our children safe. Please do not have your older child walking around with your younger children.
- All unattended childrent will not be able to participate in Trunk or Treat.
If your child is found unattended, they can be picked up in the main building in the common area.